As Alabama’s Most Experienced Aligner Provider, Dr. Brandon Boggan is passionate about helping people & makes every attempt to impact everyone in a positive way – speaking life and love over others. He loves meeting new people, while having fun along the way. Orthodontics provides a wonderful opportunity to accomplish these goals while helping people get the smile they always wanted!
Dr. Boggan was raised in the Birmingham area and moved to Houston while in his teens. After high school, he returned to Birmingham and graduated from The University of Alabama at Birmingham with the desire to pursue orthodontics.
His love for orthodontics came at an early age as a result of the help and guidance of his mother, who worked in the orthodontic field for many years. He loved the before and after photos of orthodontic patients and seeing how much orthodontic treatment can change someone’s life – with both improved self confidence and self esteem. Dr. Boggan desires to help others in the same way. Ortho South was opened in 1999, with the help of his wife and his mother.
Brandon is married to Tricia and they have six beautiful children: Emma, Britton, Brayden, Ella, Brolin, & Eviana. Dr. Boggan and his family are members of Church of the Highlands (Riverchase). He also enjoys a wide range of sports and outdoor activities including motocross, mountain biking, hiking, ice climbing, kayaking, snowboarding and snow skiing.
• Bachelor’s of Science in Biology from the University of Alabama at Birmingham
• Graduated with Honors from the University of Alabama School of Dentistry
• Received a Masters of Science in Orthodontics from University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis
• Valedictorian of his orthodontic program at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis
• American Association of Orthodontists
• Southern Association of Orthodontists
• Alabama Association of Orthodontists
• American Dental Association
• Alabama Dental Association
Since 2013, Dr. Boggan has been a part of medical mission trips to Haiti (once or twice a year). During these trips, the team and he provide medical, vision and dental care to over 1,500 vulnerable or orphaned children. He is passionate about helping these kids and the communities in Haiti not only with tangible needs, but more importantly spiritual ones! He loves to share his testimony and the good news of Christ with others!